CTI Group is kicking of the BroadSoft Connections weekend with the Cloud Communications Alliance (CCA) meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada. CTI Group is an honored CCA sponsor alongside BroadSoft, and many other respected names in the industry. The CCA selects and screens sponsors for the power of their technology and support they provide to the CCA mission – to bring enterprise communications to the cloud.
CCA is focused on an entirely new way to build, deploy, and scale enterprise communication systems. The benefits of using enterprise cloud communication solutions are endless and include reduced equipment costs, better service, higher quality, and advanced features that provide an extensive amount of flexibility for today's mobile workers. Cloud unified communications are allowing employees to work where they want and how they want to work. Some additional benefits of hosted unified communications solutions include the ability to:
- Drive employee productivity and satisfaction
- Provide more scalable communications that adapt quickly and efficiently to changing business conditions
- Offer more easily managed communications services that free IT resources to focus on strategic initiatives
- Reduce operational and capital costs
CTI Group brings the power of hosted interaction recording to the CCA portfolio. SmartInteraction Suite, the CTI Group interaction recording solution, provides hosted, secure, scalable interaction recording, which encompasses the growing communications channels like text, SMS, and now video. SmartInteraction Suite supports the CCA mission as it leverages the power of the cloud and allows organizations to:
- Create a rich portfolio of OTT services for differentiation
- Lower TCO with efficient architecture utilization
- Automate provisioning & utilize single sign on for a seamless experience
CTI Group is proud to sponsor the Cloud Communications Alliance, as the organization is a recognized leader in deploying and scaling VoIP, hosted PBX and Unified Communications. Members share research, best-practices, applications and experience, and collectively push these technologies to their limit. In doing so, the CCA is creating a new communications standard – Cloud Communications - and revolutionizing the way enterprises communicate. CTI Group looks forward to kicking of Connections with the CCA!