Cloud Based Interaction Recording (Multi-tenant)
SmartInteraction Suite is a carrier-grade recording solution that is designed for Service Providers who wish to provide interaction recording as a service within their network. Service Provider’s typically implement interaction recording as a value-add service to complement their core SIP-trunk and IP Centrex products.
Rigorously scale tested and proven to perform in the very largest multi-tenant carrier environments where over a billion transactions are recorded per month.
Built as a single product in a single architecture, CTI Group's SmartInteraction Suite incorporates:
These components support the most complex architectures:
- Pure TDM
- Pure VoIP
- Blended TDM and VoIP
- Disparate switch environments
SmartInteraction Suite is the perfect platform for providing cloud-based recording services because:
- It effectively allows the Service Provider to monetize recording as a service.
- Provides a secure multi-tenant architecture that is regularly penetration tested.
- Has proven scalability with over 70 carrier installations globally at end of 2013.
- Enables white-label branding for all Service Provider and Reseller groups defined in the platform.
- Provides billing data to the Provider for each reseller, tenant and subscriber.
- Allows automatic provisioning of the call recording service through central provisioning systems.
- Provides feature-based licensing to allow product variants to be created for different vertical markets.
- Supports local and geographical redundancy at all levels of the application with five-9s availability.
- Is built upon a carrier-grade application stack.
- Includes a feature-rich recording platform suitable for contact center and compliance recording needs and compatible with numerous industry regulations such as PCI-DSS, ISO 9001, FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), MiFID, Dodd Frank, HIPPA, SAS-70, and other regulations.
Industry Leaders and Innovators
As prolific innovators our solutions have been provided to Telcos for over 25 years, delivering:
- First carrier-grade multi-tenant solution
- First solution to be successfully implemented by a Telco
- First solution to scale to multiple thousands of concurrent calls
- First call recording solution to leverage a carrier-grade SIP stack
- First solution to offer an op-ex business model
- First solution to have geographic resilience capabilities
- First solution to record mobile phones in the provider's network
- First call recorder certified on VMware
- First BroadSoft IMS recording deployment
The first multi-tenant hosted recorded solution.
Want to learn more?
CTI Group is an Enghouse Networks company - for more information on this key product please visit the Enghouse SmartRecord Cloud page - here.
“Providing better business outcomes for our enterprise customers is key, so finding a single hosted solution which was accredited across both Cisco HCS and BroadSoft platforms was a great find for us. We are confident that SmartRecord® will deliver a hassle-free and cost effective solution for our customers.”
Michael Knee, COO of Amcom