Analysis OTS (off the shelf) is a low cost ebilling and analytics solution for mid-range CSPs - delivering the power and capability to monetize and better control professional services.
It is built with flexibility in mind, allowing you to choose which features are suitable for individual customers. The benefit being that a single deployment can provide a basic, intermediate or advanced solution, depending on the individual customer needs, demands or spend.
It empowers customers to answer their own billing queries, delivering you major savings in terms of time and money. It also helps increase customer retention and reduces churn by delivering a more interactive and personalized customer experience.
With the increased number of products Service Providers offer to their customers, the need to provide a central analytical system is even more important than it used to be. Analysis OTS removes the need for converged billing systems by providing you with the tools to combine data from disparate systems into one centrally accessible point for your customers.
Analysis OTS is built with flexibility in mind, allowing the Service Provider to choose which features are suitable for each of their customers. The benefit to the Service Provider is that a single Analysis OTS deployment can provide a basic, intermediate or advanced reporting tool, dependent on individual customer needs, demands or spend.
Why Service Providers Use Analysis OTS
- Cuts customer service costs by providing tools for customers to resolve their own billing queries.
- Maintains proactive user relationships - by encouraging online activity Service Providers can develop a greater understanding of individuals behaviour.
- Fast, powerful cost analysis. Clients can set up favorite reports in Analysis OTS to view the reports that matter to them.
- The need to access the exact level of analysis. The 'click and drill down' design can produce report summaries in more detail.
- Analysis OTS mirrors the user's own business structure, so that service usage can be easily managed. A range of reports are available, presented with charts, making them easier for users to read and understand.
- Provides the ability to consolidate data and report globally on key accounts.